BX Spacecrafts and Lightning Fryer

It is already known that the BX spacecrafts (BX-6 to BX-9) have dual weapon pylons compared to that of the H&C and Muller spacecrafts; however, one thing that I consider ‘unbalanced’ (when using the BX spacecraft) is the Lightning Fryer weapon. It only emits 4 lightning strikes (I don’t know if that’s the right term) at its maximum power level.

Instead of 4, I suggest that maybe @InterAction_studios can make it into 6 (since the default is 3 on H&C and Muller spacecrafts on max level) so as to make the “dual weapon pylons” justifiable for all weapons.

2 Likes

It’s because the non-bombers have FP20 on them whereas Bombers don’t. The max you can get on a bomber is the BX9, which has two pylons firing at 10FP each.

1 Like

I don’t know what should i say about this, but having 2 :zap:10 weapon in a single spaceship deals more DPS than single :zap:20 weapon on a Fighter, not just for Lightning Fryer.

1 Like

And it has a fire-power boost at :zap: 30 which the two pylons each has :zap: 11

1 Like

I think it would be better if they also apply 11 power levels to both the weapon (pylons) in all BX spacecrafts (a suggestion only).

1 Like

No, please. The current fire-power is good enough, this would overkill bosses

1 Like

Lightning’s damage is still insufficient against bosses. Of course this isn’t a problem with bombers, but with Lightning itself.
Nevermind, apparently I can’t read.

Regarding the number of bolts on bombers, I previously suggested changing the number of bolts in such a way that fighters would get four on max power and bombers could get up to six. This was dropped for two reasons:

1. It could cause visibility issues (this is the main problem with doing this)
  2. Diffusing the damage across more bolts would make the weapon suck even more against cowards and slobs.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.