Bug of mission

I was playing a 20 wave long mission My network was dying and i was about to disconnect, i finished the last wave and without knowing the result i was disconnected after a while I logged on and it started from the 11th wave but on the bottom-right corner it was saying I was on wave 21 I was about to take a screenshot but the game logged me out. I logged in again but I found myself in the same planet and the mission was cancelled.

I know my internet is trash today, getting very high ping
CAN THIS BE FIXED?

1 Like

It also Happend with me , when I got disconnected during mission then I again have to play that WAVE.
I think it is network issue , and not a bug

2 Likes

Playing the wave again is not a problem,
it happens alot and I know that I disconnect before the wave is registered
but replaying the whole mission again can be annoying

1 Like

Damn, this happened to me too, i killed twice infinity with plasma and i got neutron gun and i started from first wave with the gun with lower score and firepowers, it was last wave and it started again and the keys was the same amount i got with normal boss rush mission keys, i hope it will be fixed, also there are multiplayer issues which high ping can be encountered and cause you lack of move, slow fire or unable to use weapon booster or dying by eggs while not knowing, this kind of issue makes multiplayer mode look bad…

2 Likes

agreed

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.