Breed Idea - Theif Chicks (Enemy)

Information
Oh boy, it’s that time again that I have made another idea! This one could do a little bit more trickier for score collecting… :smiling_imp: Unless you don’t care about score, so you don’t have to worry about it. Anyways, here is a new idea that is a chick!

What Does it Do?
This enemy is a chick-type, and it has very low health, but a very quick speed, so you might have to catch and defeat it if there are coins dropping! When the enemy detects a coin that appears from anything, it will run into a quick pace and then steal the coin away from the recruit itself, however the coin does not heal, nor buff it.

Other Stuff
Well when I was trying to find anything that were original so I don’t just rip something off, I don’t see anything that is similar to this idea, except more original. So I decided to do a little bit of a trick to add this thing. So what do you think of this idea?

7 Likes

Is this like it gonna steal your: keys, atoms (firepowers), gifts and chicken nuggets?

hmm
Hmmm

No, they only steal coins dropped from anything.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.