Breed idea: Sparkles!

Sparkles breed. They like fireworks! They like them so much they bring some of them into the battlefield…to blind yo- I mean to light up the battlefield!

Hi, this is my breed idea. It’s also a non-lethal breed but may destroy your vision.

Say hi to Sparkles! they are a pudgey breed but they have fireworks on their hand.

Behavior:

• Firework launch:

The Sparkles! will launch a firework at you and it will explode at that position. When explode, bunch of fireworks explode cluttering your vision. If you stand too near to the fireworks, you will get flashed

• Direct hit firework:

If you get hit by the firework, you will get flashbanged (3 seconds of extreme brightness + muffled sound effects). Pro-gamer mode will not nerf the effect.

• End with a bang!:

Kill them make them explode like fireworks, the firework pushes away darkness for a full 3 seconds.

Probability:

Sparkles! Have higher chance to appear on darkness missions and less on sun missions.

How is it?
  • Good
  • Not good
  • Neutral

0 voters

18 Likes

It’s a good idea, but I’m not sure about IA adding this breed

2 Likes

It’s very nice but it would be a guaranteed death if it spawns at elite missions or waves that makes us have a tight space.

2 Likes

3 words: CALL OF DUTY.

2 Likes

light theme

1 Like

Light theme be like (still I like the idea)

3 seconds is a bit too long so maybe try 1 or 1.5 seconds?
And would the firework light up your vision for a few seconds in Darkness missions tho?

2 Likes

Nice Idea

1 Like

Too overkill but interesting

2 Likes

I’d slightly reduce the fireworks blast and flare when hitting it directly, but I really like this idea.

2 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.