Little foreword:
こんばんわ (Konbanwa) <:3 (Yeah, since in my country is 9:40 pm now). Finally I have a little more time to relax. This’s the boss idea that had got stuck in my head for 1-2 months ago, now I had the chance to implement it. It’s the nostalgia that hit back when I relistened to CI4 osts, and yeah, that can be considered as the other motivation for me to create this idea too. After this, I’ll redive again to study for the weekend network programming exam x-x (this’s gotta be hard). Anyway, enjoy reading :>
Hi guys, today I’m going to bring to you the second female big chicken boss idea.
Ready? Meet CHIDORU THE IDOL ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This may be my first female boss featuring a greatly long hair (and I’m kinda proud of this feature : P). Here’s the image of her details:
Well, we’ve just completed reading the introduction. Now let me introduce her attacks at 100% difficulty.
1) Horizontal Travelling Notes
+) Chidoru will move to a random position, then stay still and release 12-15 Treble Clefs at vertical direction.
+) Those Trebel Clefs will then fire out a musical stave with several notes on it (the number of notes range from 5 - 10). These staves and notes can travel to the left or to the right.
+) Trebel Clefs will travel up or down a while, then they will stop and stand still before firing.
2) Heart-shaped Shockwaves
+) Chidoru will stand in a random place of the screen, then start spreading out several heart-shaped pulses that expands.
+) These pulses will have some missing parts at their lines, allowing players to safely go through them.
3) Bursting Star
+) Chidoru will fly around the upper half of the screen, meanwhile she will summon falling stars that travel in down-left or down-right direction.
+) Some stars will have a chance to explode, some will continue to travel to the edges of the screen.
+) Those stars beginning to explode will glow red while gradually slowing down then standing still. At 100% difficulty, those stars will explode into 4 smaller stars travelling in 4 perpendicular directions.
4) Sparkling Shower
+) Chidoru will move to a random position of the screen’s lower half, then fire out sparkling projectiles that quickly move cross the upper edge.
+) These projectiles will then fall down from the upper edge in a vertically straight direction.
So… I’m going to end my topic here. Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts in the comment.
じゃ、また (Ja, mata) : P.











