Been gone for a year and a half - does mass do anything now?

Hi! I think the title of this topic is pretty self explanatory :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. I’ve been gone for a while now, and recently I’ve been checking the latest game update. There’s a lot of new stuff since I last played, but most of it can be understood quite quickly. I’ve also read some of the update logs to solve most of the questions I had.

However, there is one thing that I’m not sure about. Does your spacecraft mass have an effect on gameplay now? I’ve noticed that the slower spacecrafts (Heavy Bombers) have a wayyy larger mass, but I’m not sure if the mass of whatever spacecraft parts you buy is also important. It definitely wasn’t for a long while, but I don’t know if this has recently changed. Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

It doesn’t anymore, it’s now depend on Maneuverability image. The more value it have, the more speed you will get (atleast incase when you playing on massive mission or using bomber).

4 Likes

That implies it was the case before which is false.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks! I saw that new value and assumed it represented speed, yes. Guess I’ll check the forum every now and then to stay updated with the latest features.

@MaybeOrandzaIdk Mass affected spacecraft speed for a short while. Around 2019, I believe, so it’s nothing recent. People didn’t like that, though, and it got removed shortly after.

2 Likes

Mass had nothing to do with it, I’m pretty sure.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.