Asking a question

I changed my windows and i had a backup of my data (V58) and when i put it in (program data) nothing happen and known my account in CIU didn’t have a gmail account so what should i do ?

4 Likes

You see, the data is now stored in a different folder (C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU\ia)

2 Likes

I put it in the (C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU\ia) nothing happen

1 Like

So can anyone tell me what should i do?

1 Like

Idk, ask IA. He should’ve saw it already.

I asked him but he didn’t reply

1 Like

Will wait then, simple.

I asked him 1 week ago

1 Like

Anyway i will ask him again

1 Like

try deleting all the folders you see in C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU\ia
and paste the V58 folder. Your progress should be restored now

2 Likes

Oh yeah, once I lost my account by accident and tried that it the original one got restored. It could work for medo too.

1 Like

I will try tomorrow

2 Likes

well it works but there are problems
1- logging in the game very slow and sometimes the game tell me chick time out and i don’t have problems with my internet
2- I suffer from the opposite colors in the game as the blue turns into an orange-like color and the same of this
How to solve it, please?

1 Like

You can turn colorblind mode on in the game settings and for the other that could be just the servers or your pc. Try using lower graphics or switching to full screen

1 Like

I will try after 3 hours

1 Like

nothing happened

1 Like

Colorblind puts a letter over presents, making colorblind people able to differentiate them (and making them easier to spot)

Changing all sprites colors would have increased game size too much. It wasn’t worth

2 Likes

i can’t understand

1 Like

bruh‎

why just i have a problem

1 Like