Anyone else think the new BX ships aren’t necessary?

It’s not. Not to make up for its price,that is.

I have recorded a short video of a hard mission with the heaviest variant so you can see for yoursellf. I personally like it, but the slowness makes picking up food and keys a complete mess.
(also read description of video)

1 Like

IA,how about slightly increasing movement speed for higher rarities of the bomber ship? Would make searching for a legendary version at least slightly worth it.
@InterAction_studios

7 Likes

Either that, or make its maneuverability dependent on the mass and engine power. That could make the weaker equipment see some play, as well as increase the flexibility of different balances of power and speed for certain missions.
(also higher rarity spacecraft are lighter)

@anon27929001
Definitely a good compromise. This would make rarities effectively doing something on a spacecraft

@BoggY
Why didn’t you used satellites on the U.C.O battle? Was just to show how hard is to doge or what?

It was more of a challenge. If I was lucky enough not to get rammed by the U.C.O. let’s at least beat it with style. Though finishing it with Bird Flus when it was at 97% was tempting.
Also, as you can see, dodging the U.C.O. isn’t that hard with the bomber, even without the jets. People are overreacting a bit.
I’ve also fought the Alien Mothership deathless without satellites; it’s very doable, just takes some time.

2 Likes

I mean, you can’t try to play with the bomber like you do with the other ships. It is a complete change of pace, if you fail to understand that you will get killed, a lot.

1 Like

I would prefer Müller because I like CI3 ship.

1 Like

Me too and it’s much easier to use and faster.

All I can do is hope that InterAction makes some kind of vehicle option to adjust the PARTS of the ship and not just the paint, rather than just make more different vehicles. Still hopin’ for tank tips on the original Academy Fighter.

3 Likes

I mean, I am getting quite the hang of the bomber family, the slowness is not really that bad. For example, the Hard daily I played yesterday was flown with the heaviest bomber without jets, and I’ve still managed to get #1. But the reason why it’s almost unplayable for daily challenges is the higher max power requirement, and the inability to collect food and keys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.