Any strategies for collecting keys?

I just did 29% (on mobile) on supersonic. Do you have any tips on beating this level?

Well I don’t play on mobile, so I don’t think I can really say much (though I do have 97% on it).
It’s rather straightforward and mostly skill-based, with a slightly inconsistent dual at the halfway point.

What I usually do is I make a copy of the level, put a start position at the last section and move it closer to the beginning each time I reach the end. I don’t know if that’s a good practice method but ¯\ _(ツ) _ /¯.

1 Like

Thanks. I have GD on laptop but that laptop is so slow that I have to wait a long time before everything stops lagging (not just in GD…) so I just play on the phone instead.
Just a small question, when did you start to play GD? I remember starting at February/March of 2017 after seeing riot beating bloodbath.

19th April, 2015 - a few months before 2.0 came out.

I did some research and found out that you started playing for 4 months and 7 days (129 days) before 2.0, which was released at the 26th of August of that same year. You started playing in Sunday and experienced the joy of the 2.0 update in Wednesday (as long as you played at that same day :upside_down_face:).

Update 2.2 will take 2.2 years to release.

You accidentally put a dot, It should say 22 years…

It can take 2.2 to 22 years.

RubRub need 2 or 3 year for update

“2.2 will be smaller.”

Ends up becoming even bigger.

I think the Plasma Rifle is better than the Utensil Poker. What do you think?

But overheat faster,

Oh yeah, I forgot about the overheating thing. In terms of power, I think the PR is stronger than the UP.

Well. I don’t know for sure, but @GgWw1175 made some great graphs in this topic: Weapon rebalance proposition

When it comes to damage per individual projectiles,yes,plasma is better. But when it comes to damage per volley,utensil is better. Also,not sure where you got the overheat thing from. Pretty sure that ever since the utensil’s overheat was changed,plasma actually overheats slower(with a max firing rate,utensil overheats after 9 seconds,while it takes 15 seconds for plasma)

Speaking of, here’s the latest version with buffed Vulcan Chaingun and including Moron Railgun.

For obvious reasons, I didn’t use Riddler’s manual fire rate in this graph.

2 Likes

Im using this strategy too.