đŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

Because it’s apk stuff (not from the game store), it won’t recognise for now.

He meant this one: What is Game Launcher?

2 Likes

As @CattyCheese said, it probably only supports games on Google Play. Try it again after the game appears on Google Play.

8 Likes

i’m using drag option

I mean an option to revert it like v124 way the drag work

1 Like

Huh? but wasn’t your Google Play account terminated?

probably the google gods approved his new account

1 Like

The current drag is bugged(?).

Expected: only one finger could control the spacecraft

Not expected: both fingers control the spacecraft, even if the 2nd finger is shooting.

Possible culprit:

Added video for the goofy ahh

CIU will be published under a different account. I’m still working on transferring the publishing rights.

Ok, so this is intended behaviour. All fingers can move the spacecraft. It was done specifically to ‘fix’ the bug that your “first” finger stopped controlling the spacecraft if you lifted it off the screen and re-touched while another finger was pressed down.

If you lift your finger from the screen and touch it again, the game (and Android, more generally) has no way of knowing if it’s your same physical finger or not. I guess you might be able to apply some heuristics, but it’s never guaranteed (especially if the two touches are close together, distance-wise).

8 Likes

Will all the games that were published on the old account be re-published on the new one?

I want this bug back :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I accidentally rammed myself to a boss because of it. Thank you very much :+1:

1 Like

Great, advertising revenue is back!
I have four questions though

1. Will Google simply allow you to post your game(s) again? Without any ‘ban evasion’ crap?
  2. Why don’t you make an account of your own? Instead of going to a random publisher.
  3. what will you do with this shit, and
 wellllllll, will google play say your game is being repetitive to that?
  4. Will we have a beta CIU android? (Probably beta feature of google play or just a downloadable APK from here.)

Also, will you re-upload episodes? Maybe just make the vanilla version and never bother make editions. Or just, make editions as an optional update.

1 Like

I really like the way to “drag the pointer” in version 124 and I’m also using “scissors” not “points”

No, just CIU. I can’t transfer the publishing rights for episodes because they still technically exist on the store :frowning:

I’ll see what I can do.

Well, not yet.

No they will not. CIU is a new game from a different publisher, so it’s allowed.

Because Google has rules against creating more than one account for the same publisher.

There’s not much I can do but report them for DMCA. Google has become very lax about enforcing these things, though, and it won’t actually remove games infringing on copyright unless there is a court order, or it will only remove them from the US store but keep them on the other countries. On the other hand, it won’t think twice about wrongfully block legitimate accounts like mine. You might start to see why I’m so disappointed in the bureaucratic cesspool that it has become :angry:

Most definitely. It’s the only way I can test mobiles without waiting for the approval process.

As I said, I cannot do this.

10 Likes

Have you submitted a complaint about blocking for no reason to your account?
And have they responded to this issue?

They have, likely with an automatic “thank you for your time, we have no time to check whatever you write, keep being banned, we won’t take more appeals”. It’s google after all.

If Redigit (Re-Logic founder, made Terraria) has only managed to get his stuff back after blaming Google openly to his audience (millions of people huge fanbase) in Twitter, trying at least to receive a response from Google about the ban reason for a MONTH beforehand, and eventually got his stuff back without explanations
 I doubt iA can do much. Monopoly moment.

9 Likes

Will you upload your game to taptap?

When are you going to upload this game on play store?

While changing you button placement, can there be a button that brings the buttons back to their default position? (Reset to default)

5 Likes

Already suggested. You are perfectly capable of returning everything to your liking manually.

5 Likes

Screenshot_2022-12-26-12-46-28
There are these big gaps between some words, can you fix that?