An idea to make the map bigger

well I realy dont know much about game design but I think it would be great if you coud make the galaxy bigger and by that i mean double the number of solar systems and planets and etc. because it is one of my favourite things about the game to have lots of things to discover and no matter how much you already have discovered there is always more. I know its impossible to make a map that huge and its not priority right now but can you at least consider it please.

2 Likes

well a) after early access the galaxy will be regenerated so it might be bigger
b) i dont really see the point of adding more to explore because a 100% still seems unrealistic to me although i haven’t played since like last may or june

2 Likes

Robocat at did achieve 100%

2 Likes

well to me if I always know there is more to do it makes me wants to play more and come back more. and also it will bring more mission to play and provide more time to have fun playing the game.and thanks for reading my idea and saying what you think about it.it means alot to mem

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.