An idea for Weapon Data Spreadsheet

I had an idea for Weapon Data Spreadsheet. The idea is, that you can change other variables in the Weapon Data Spreadsheet apart from Weapon Data. It wouldn’t be a Weapon Data Spreadsheet anymore, its name should be changed. For example, cheats, debug mode and debug console could be changed there. I had this idea because from before CIU was released I had an idea I didn’t make a topic about but I mentioned, of a “playground” wave in which you can use cheats but you can’t get keys, points or medals. Since Weapon Data Spreadsheet exist, this could fit.

5 Likes

It was made to test weapon rebalancing, not for playing around with it.

6 Likes

I know, but it could be made. Maybe with another different file.

The problem is that no matter how many people agree that having a offline mode where you can do whatever you want (including cheating and changing stuff) is great, IA thinks otherwise:

6 Likes

It is unfortunate that spreadsheet for test only but i don’t know why spreadsheet for test

The Debug Console and the Debug Mode is for test (debugging).

Be happy, it’s the reason why the weapons aren’t broken currently.

I don’t know why air is to breathe.

3 Likes

what do you mean @SpryterTerraxian

@SpryterTerraxian forget the matter because i don’t understand anything

1 Like

okay okay i will stop

He means you should stop pinging people for no reason.

Just mute the notifications instead of getting annoyed by pings.

what? what this word mean

1 Like

Ping is the same meaning of mention.

1 Like

And mentioning someone means @-ing their username, because if you do it they will get a notification

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.