Alliances system idea

Hi there! Today, I’ll suggest a new idea, called "Alliances!

First of all, what is an “Alliance”? Well, an Alliance is a group of Heroes, that have joined forces to save the humanity united.

How to create an Alliance? An Alliance can be created by any player that has the Chicken Pass and the required amount of coins (or whatever currency that’ll be used in CIU).

How does an Alliance work? Well, an Alliance has a Leader (the creator of the Alliance) and it’s members. The maximum amount of Members is an Alliance is 20 (excluding the Leader). Every mission done by a Member in the Alliance gives a little benefit to his/her Alliance. Also, a Leader can always give his leadership to another Member of his Alliance.

Why should I make or join an Alliance, and what are the benefits of it? You should make or join an Alliance because of the benefits it gives you. But what benefits? As I already said, whenever a Member of an Alliance completes a mission, it gives a little benefit to his Alliance. What benefits for the Alliance? In an Alliance, it is possible for all Members and the Leader to get a prize by completing a certain amount of missions or earning certain items. Prizes can be coins, fuel etc.

Will there be any customizing for my Alliance? Well, yeah, you will be able to name your Alliance and make a logo for it by combining a set of different elements.

Will there be anything else? Nope.

Well, that’s it for this topic. Hope you like my idea! :smiley:

• Awesome idea, I’d love to see it in game!
  • Is a good idea.
  • I don’t really care if this will be implemented in game.
  • Nah, it’s bad, I don’t like it.
  • Is an awful idea, don’t implement it!
  • I like the idea, but I’d like to add/change something.
  • The idea is bad, I’d like to add/change something.

0 voters

Alliance word count: 19.

1 Like

Hey,this idea is pretty good!

1 Like

I dunno,we’ll already have squadrons.

Ever heard of squadrons?

Some type of clan system, nice one!

No.