Advice to make the game more famous

He from Vietnam

idk lol

This is not a forum for speaking about religions

6 Likes

Plus it’s not like the kind of religion PMVN believes in changes him as a person, you know.

3 Likes

I’m a Buddhist

No offense Original Poster, but, if there would be a “best language in the world”, that would be the most used and widespread one, also one that would be at least fairly easy to learn, that would be English, in modern days I mean, but don’t quote me on that, I am saying this out of assumptions, not actual research.

Beefore you start beefin’ on me now that I insulted or offended you in any way, read my reply carefully, I said “if”, I ain’ sayin’ nothin’ about best country or language, and you didn’t had to go and make this personal in the first place. All I ask for is that you read what you previously said carefully and think, from multiple points of view about both what you say and what you read.

And now to the main idea of this topic, your suggestion is good, but, also one that’s fairly easy to think of, I mean, ironically, think of it, if you thought of it, do you really think that the devs didn’t? I’m not trying to say you are stupid, what I mean to say is that the devs are specialized in looking up about stuff like this, whether a translation of the game would benefit much or not and so on.

I feel like my reply has no closing point so I will make this sentence the closing point of my reply.

2 Likes

I did not understand anything

It seems I mistook you for the original poster, however the message was indeed adressed to you. I will simplify it:

We want not bad angry us, we nice
You also be nice please

2 Likes

ok i will do that

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.