Adding the changing speed button by using keyboard to the game

There is a huge difference in playing this game with mouse and playing this game with keyboard. By playing the game with mouse, we can move the spacecraft literally everywhere with no speed limit. But when we move the spacecraft with the keyboard, we can only move it until it reaches its max speed, and sometimes it’s really fast, sometimes its really slow. My solution is to add acceleration key to increase and decrease speed. Just like gaming mouse, it got a decrease DPI and increase DPI buttons For example: For the key V gonna be the increase speed button, the key C gonna be the decrease speed button. This going to fix some problem for those who are playing the game only with the keyboard.

5 Likes

This could work but if it’s handled more smoothly than that, perhaps not a DPI key but simply an acceleration key like CTRL in Minecraft for example.
Still though, why wouldn’t you play with the mouse instead? Not saying it’s the only way to play, but personally I find it more comfortable.

" This could work but if it’s handled more smoothly than that, perhaps not a DPI key but simply an acceleration key like CTRL in Minecraft for example." This is what I’m talking about.
I do play the game with a mouse with a DPI key, this make me come up with this idea.
The only reason I’m posting this topic is trying to make the game become more perfect. What makes a game perfect because of its small details, I hope this game gonna have this small little details

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.