Add plugins for post more files

Hi, I would like to say that if a few plugins are added to the site to upload other files, it will be good, because we have to find a site to upload the video first (because YouTube is filtered in some countries), then upload it, and finally Put the video link on the site. It’s great if you can upload movies or audio directly to the site.
What do you think?

• I agree.
  • I don’t agree.
  • I have no idea.

0 voters

3 Likes

You know. Videos often weight much and as far as I remember the server is hosted by IA. There can be size limits and increased payment.

EDIT: I love how poll results are completely against what I said even though many liked my post which SHOULD show that somebody agrees with my point of view.

23 Likes

You know that Youtube is not the only videos website on the whole internet, right?
There are alternatives to it such as streamable or vimeo.

7 Likes

So, the people simply love’s, but if we can see how the people are against of your post but they loved it, how the brain function, we cant do anything with that

What @kokokokos said. Also, I’m keeping the forum at its default configuration as much as possible to minimize maintenance costs.

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.