Add a "Save for Later" button for missions

It’d be nice if this feature will be included in the game so we can save the long, grueling missions for another time and not risk forgetting which planetary system the mission is in

Edit: Lemme try to rephrase what I’m talking about.

Let’s say you enter a planet and see tier 10, 40 wave mission. You notice that it is too long and grueling to do right away so you ideally click “Save Mission for Later” then leave the planet and do other missions elsewhere to rack up keys. Then when you feel that you are ready, you open up the menu, click on “Saved Missions” and click on the same mission I mentioned without going back to the same planet system and use a ton of fuel. If this sounds familiar, then it should. The Favorites button already utilizes this option that I’m trying to explain but the catch is that the wave must be completed. There’s no option to do this before a wave starts and I want to see Interaction Studios implement it.

TL;DR: I’m not trying to say “Start Mission, Pause halfway, leave mission, progress saved.” I’m saying “See mission, Save for later, Go to another mission.”

There’s already a “make favorite” feature on end results.

I think he means an option to pause an on-going mission to play another one and resume the paused mission sometimes later

1 Like

right, but that means you have to play through the entire wave. My point is to include a “mark for later” (or just add the favorites button) by the Mission setup screen

That’s also a good option, especially for the 40 wave missions

If it’s added I would use it for the weekly 100 waves mission. It’s supposed to be done in the week, not in 1 hour

And daily challlange through a whole day… no. If you cannot play for 1 hour, take a break and come back. There is no reason to switch missions, and the fact it IS 100 waves is supposed to have you stock up on everything for the long journey. You must prepare for it, and not go in and quit so you can do another mission for some reason? You are still earning keys, and if you are gonna finish it eventually, why change missions? This idea seems unnecessary and it will be confusing when you come back to realise you have old upgrades for your ship and equipment. Oh thats also a point, that you cant upgrade in the meantime.

2 Likes

Lemme try to rephrase what I’m talking about.

Let’s say you enter a planet and see tier 10, 40 wave mission. You notice that it is too long and grueling to do right away so you ideally click “Save Mission for Later” then leave the planet and do other missions elsewhere to rack up keys. Then when you feel that you are ready, you open up the menu, click on “Saved Missions” and click on the same mission I mentioned without going back to the same planet system and use a ton of fuel. If this sounds familiar, then it should. The Favorites button already utilizes this option that I’m trying to explain but the catch is that the wave must be completed. There’s no option to do this before a wave starts and I want to see Interaction Studios implement it.

You have a good point about Daily/Weekly Challenges. You’re right that they shouldn’t be applied there because, well, they’re daily challenges. There’s a reason why you can’t mark them as Favorites.

TL;DR: I’m not trying to say “Start Mission, Pause halfway, leave mission, progress saved.” I’m saying “See mission, Save for later, Go to another mission.”

1 Like

Can’t you do that already if you surrender?

As a person who rather go through the entire wave right away or die trying… I didn’t know they provided the feature like that.

After checking, it seems the “Surrender” button appears on the 2nd wave and beyond. I guess that’s a fine substitute…

1 Like

You could already mark missions as favorite. All you need to do is:

1. Finish the first wave and surrender on the second.
  2. Let your ship destroyed immediately on the first wave. Don’t equip your ship with anything.

Both will take you on the end mission results.