About the CIU development category

Anything related to ongoing CIU development (replaces the older #early-access category)

25 Likes

What’s the fate of Early Access ? Will it be merged here?
Also, I feel like neither your message is complete, nor I’m supposed to talk here.

Also, is there any more changed to categories after CIU release? Will this forum stay for CIU even after new episodes?

No. That was just the default template message when creating a new category.

Early Access will remain, although I’ll prevent posting in that category (somehow).

Not really. To be honest, we could equally just rename Early Access and skip creating a new category altogether.

Sure.

6 Likes

How about making it specific for Beta version release (Will help to differentiate between normal CIU and beta one, while bringing regulars ability to change category).

What will you do if you make new games? Well, I guess you won’t make CI6 or smth early access like CIU.

Oh. But what unofficial releases?

Welcome to the new era

1 Like

hey IA can you upgrade v128 BX-10 & M412 & VF-86 & H&C 401? plssssssssssssssssssss?

s h u t

Why are you suggesting this on a topic all about the CIU development category? This is the wrong place to put it on

up? i dont shut up! im the king gamer! and king gamer is not shut up! you shut up first!

no! i want him to stop bullying on me!

Grow up.

All I said was this is wrong place to chat about this and you replied that i am bullying you, is your brain working cause i see why people tend to bully you. And this me being merciful to you, now I no longer am to you now