About shoot the core

we know shoot the core is a apple remnants not a complete apple my idea is this apple turn to a complete apple in the game when you damage it 25% A quarter of this apple destroy and 50% Another quarter destroy And so on >i hope you understand me .

Sorry for bad English
Sorry that I could not explain my idea well because I do not have a montage program.

11 Likes

So when it’s is complete would it attack, or the player need to shoot it first so it could attack?
And also when it reaches 25% would it attack the same as when it reaches 50% ot a little less?

1 Like

I have something similar about Bossa Nova and Magnetic Manipulator. The less life they have, the faster the BN rotates its shards. And MM drop out asteroids.

2 Likes

So basically you “eat” the apple with your gun? Well, it will require more sprite. I don’t know if IA would do that.

4 Likes

not eat i said destroy

1 Like

That defeats the whole pun of it being an Apple Core, though. The joke might get lost for non-English native speakers, but it’s actually quite a funny wordplay.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.