A suggestion for a way to play the kinds of missions we like

Would be nice, for when we are bored or whatever, to be able to pull up a screen that will list all the mission types (squawk block, boss rush, double team, etc) and then highlight them on the big map so we can easily fly to those missions. Maybe even an option when you click on the type of mission to set a route for you for the closest 10 or 20.

Sometimes I just enjoy playing squawk block and would be nice to be able to head to them without having to check each planet. If need be it could only include planets that you have actually been to before and not include planets you have yet to visit.

10 Likes

as long as it doesn’t highlight key rushes
would call it “mission insights”

2 Likes

Add missions to your favorites after you play them. Then click on the person thing and go to missions and favs. Done. :+1:
(it is a feature in game)

2 Likes

yeah unfortunately I didn’t know about that right away so it would involve me going back and visiting all the systems and planets I have been too. I mean I might do that at some point but I figured I am probably not the only person who might like to be able to do a bunch of their favourite type of missions so thought I would add it here and see what others thought and try and put it in the developers heads.

3 Likes

The goal is to explore the galaxy. It is part of the game, you have choices. The challenge is the same for every pilot, 100% exploration is a true accomplishment. It would diminish this achievement for those who have the dedication to explore the galaxy and have spent the time and keys to do so. Also you have an option to choose favorite missions. Be well all…

1 Like

I did mention in my original post that it could include only planets and systems that have already been explore. Then later I also mention that I didn’t know about the option to favourite a mission so you could go back to it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.