A small change to the Space Race

Well, then. guess ya are right

1 Like

Increasing the speed of the music is soooo unneeded and stupid. That will make the mission even more cringy. I know that idea medal farming is important for some poeple but cmon, this is really bad.

6 Likes

Well, disabling music in options is a thing, so…

Why would someone do this because 5-10 people want such a thing. Use a mods for that.

2 Likes

How about adding a checkbox before starting the space race? If you check it the music will be faster, if you uncheck it it will be normal. What do you guys think of it?

1 Like

If you made it like that, then ok, but I don’t think IA will add it, because it’s kinda unnecessary.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s ok, I just wanted it to satisfy everyone

1 Like

Changing music speed is unneeded since enemies always move the same speed as on normal missions. This might also cause issues on low-end devices.

I don’t want my potato PC to have the same fate.

3 Likes

Enemies might not move faster, but waves do go by faster, since people will try to beat them as fast as possible.
Why would a simple music change affect the performance?

4 Likes

Since increasing music speed is not an option why not making the “victory musics” the only tracks avaiable in space race?
Those are some of the fastest-paced musics we currently have

Dunno man, CI4 music is pretty fitting too.

For such a things there needs to be a whole new theme based on the race, not just increasing the speed of the older ones.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Please accept or reject the idea, because the topic has remained undecided for too long.

1 Like

Don’t worry I already pinged him, but he isn’t very active in these days, so don’t expect him to respond in a short time.

2 Likes

There are many other ideas that are remained undecided as well, so it’s not just only you. They are waiting for any of such to be added on the game. No need to ping iA, really.

3 Likes

I mean since he’s not that active I think he will barely see the unpinged posts, because he will have a lot of notifications, so I don’t think he will have enough time to see the unpinged ones.

If pinging works, then others will be encouraged to do it as well.

1 Like

For me it works, before some of my unpinged posts got ignored, but when I ping IA he respond, besides pinging is useful especially at this time where IA isn’t active much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.