A small change to the Space Race

What do you think about the background music being slightly increased in speed ?
Because it’s about completing the mission as soon as possible.

I know it’s a minor change (and maybe insignificant) but I think it would be fun to implement.

20 Likes

how about making the speed increasing as levels pass?

4 Likes

Something similar, except that in my opinion it would be good that after the defeat of a certain boss the background music gradually increases or simply as you said, after defeating a wave.

1 Like

Another opinion ?

That would be funny. And fitting

1 Like

Another opinion ?

good change

1 Like

Yes, i would like seeing the music being speeded up just like the way the background speeds up.

1 Like

The background speed is already distracting and increasing the music speed will be more confusing.

Another opinion ?

Another opinion ?

I guess yes, if the speed is going faster then so the music goes fast aswell.

P.S : Please don’t reply the same word again if you’ve already reply that. Okay?

1 Like

No please.

She’s doing that so the topic doesn’t get closed after 14 days automatically and gets abandoned, and also until IA added it.

@InterAction_studios if you’re not accepting this idea, then close the topic, because she won’t stop writing:

I think that’s because they want more opinions, but I still don’t agree reviving the topic for doing that, because if no one cares, just leave the topic die.

1 Like

Yea, it’s getting annoying, I’m surprised no one did anything until now.

I’ll poll it to end this:

• Should the music speed get increased during space races?
  • They should stay as they are.
0 voters

hmm, why not add a “I don’t care/Neutral” option? just in case if someone’s neutral about the idea.

1 Like

It’s kinda pointless to me.

If someone don’t care then he shouldn’t vote.

Well, then. guess ya are right

1 Like

Increasing the speed of the music is soooo unneeded and stupid. That will make the mission even more cringy. I know that idea medal farming is important for some poeple but cmon, this is really bad.

6 Likes