A question about the Off-Topic/Uncategorized

Yeah I definetly agree that there should be organization, but I’m not sure you can force people to pick a category, since we have encountered some limitations with the forum site engine in the past.

A solution that I’d imagine would be simple is to gray out the Create topic button when an user hasn’t selected one of the categories.

Again, I am only imagining this could be decently easy. I have no experience in coding whatsoever.

I’ve disabled “Uncategorized” (so users MUST select a category when posting)

I’ve also created the “Chicken Invaders” category, which is for “everything else that’s related Chicken Invaders”, but not for completely off-topic posts.

5 Likes

That’s nice, but you deleted my “Post Chicken Invaders artworks here!” topic I made hours ago
(I made another one)

If I deleted it, I deleted it for a reason. Don’t create it again.

2 Likes

What about the troublemakers? They’re still at it. Especially sicklemode

1 Like

I’m taking “off-topic” posts very seriously. Flag them whenever you see them, and I will start silencing (and eventually banning) people for it.

10 Likes

Finally!!!

2 Likes

You deleted the whole category so my Uncategorizred (lol I can’t spell) topic died

Uncategorized and Off-topic is no longer welcome here. Use other messaging apps if you want to discuss anything outside of Chicken Invaders.

4 Likes

image image
Amen

Goodbye, most of us here won’t miss it at all.

1 Like

I don’t really miss it

The New category incluye piggly, Smileyville, island w…?

But it goes off-topic
(Thank you for coming to my Ted talk)

NO. (Sadly, even other iA games are not an exception, because some users have abused the off-topic category too much)

2 Likes

This forum is called “Chicken Invaders Universe”, it’s not for general InterAction studios discussion.

6 Likes

And is there any way to communicate with you? I say this because sometimes I have compatibility problems with some of your games

Use www.interactionstudios.com → Support tab.

You can also DM me here. Just don’t make it public.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.