A multiplayer idea for CIU

Hey, I have so many ideas and I really really want to share them with everyone.

I’ve been following chicken invaders since I was like 4 years old, my dad used to play it a lot and now, I play chicken invaders universe and it’s so good, I’ve been enjoying it a lot!

There’s 4 ideas I want to share now.

Idea #1 :

• Add Multiplayer chat, like chats or party chats. Like you can chat with your friends, add them, like basically chat yeah.

Idea #2 :

• Clans. Adding clans, or guilds in another word, you can invite your friends and random people to your clan, and together save up and go against bosses and waves.

Idea #3 :

• Play with a squad, duo or triple. You could team up with your friend and go multiplayer together with friends and clear waves and earn money.

Idea #4 :

• It’s not like an idea but you could add more bosses, and more weapons, I think it would be really better for the game because I think there were 10 different bosses, can’t really remember, I think you should add like 10 more, and like more chicken types. About spaceships, you could add even more.

• Here’s some off-topic thing, I just want CIU developers to read this, and please do not make this game p2w! I mean you could add buy keys and things but making the game really really p2w, please don’t do that! I simply love this game and I enjoy it so much, I shared with all of my friends and they play too.
    Also another thing, I know a lot of people suggested multiplayer, but please do it CIU, it would be real fun.

If anything I said here is already added, please correct me. Because this message was old and I wanted to send it a long time ago.

8 Likes

“clans” already exist as Squadrons, though they’re not used for multiplayer

12 Likes

Yeah, it was also planned, but they haven’t confirmed yet when it will happen

2 Likes

The main language in the general chat will be en?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.