A couple of ideas I thought should be implemented

Hi… I’m new here but I have been playing CI since its beginning. I just thought of a couple of ideas to make CIU better. Firstly, I think the boss Brothers reunited is pretty easy so to make it more difficult, may I suggest a few more attacks? I have noted that the chicken’s speed is increased after one of them gets killed. I thought that since the title of the boss very clearly describes the two as brothers, and if we kill one, why doesnot the other look maddened and change to rather stronger attacks? The military chicken could spread knives like the party chicken and also throw them in a spherical shape like the party chicken. It could also use targeted knives, where it throws the knives quickly at the player after a short but brief sign is shown to the player regarding the attack, which could be a laser point at the cockpit or a red and then green target scope at the player. It could also throw poisonous bombs at the player and signal to toxic chickens to swoop at the player like terminator chickens. The party chicken, after the “death” of its brother can use water balloons which can be thrown at the player and will explode. Two gigantic pies can attempt to crush the player, like the wave “trash compactor” or the wave “under pressure”. These attacks can be dodged. The attacks can get stronger and harder as the chicken is about to die.
Secondly, I would like to add that a new gamemode can be added. It should be called “multiplayer mode” and this mode of playing can allow one player to be the ‘‘hero’’ and the other player can have the role of the villain. Subsequently, the villain will assume the roles of the chicken bosses and will have the controls. For example the villain has all authority to modify the bosses’ attacks. The military chicken can throw more grenades and release knives at the same time, the speed and quantity of which can be determined by the player playing the villain. Chatting should be allowed in this mode and any player can choose to be the villain or hero. This doesnot restrict the roles to one’s contacts only. If a player is doing anything bad, he can be reported and punished. The hero is allowed to call on for help and reinforcements, the “help” is given to the hero by Hen Solo, which will give him a chance to re enter the Chicken invaders game. Hensolo can also bring his friends depending on the difficulty and I think he should be allowed to heal you if you are hurt and should also help to strike the enemy. However, his arrival time may differ depending on the difficulty. The villain will ofcourse be notified that the hero is calling upon hensolo so he may tighten security which will cause a short cutscene showing Hensolo’s arrival but the amount of chickens will cause a fight, you can either choose to help him or to wait for him. Helping him will require you to flee the battle and helping him will give you a badge “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. The time he is delayed can vary from 10 seconds to a minute. Hensolo will leave after the enemy has been dealt 60% damage. He, unlike the reinforcements, can be called upon during all the waves but his time to stay during each wave will be decreased. The reinforcements can only be called upon twice in the last to waves. The reinforcements are provided by the hero’s Squadrons and by the Hero’s Academy that are nearby and have been visited by the player at least once. I also wanted to add that in the last wave, the villain himself will come out and fight the hero, both of them will have health bars instead of lives. People will also be able to spectate the match. Eating will heal you. Throughout the match both sides will have health bars instead of lives. The difficulty will have impact on both healthbars. The villain will be strengthened depending on the difficulty and the hero will be at his weakest at the highest difficulty.
I also just realised that the laser scope says :“also good for distracting feline species” So why not add feline alien species that become tamed after using the laser scope and they can help to fight the chickens since birds and cats don’t go together…

3 Likes

What???

1 Like

firstly, ironmen like this.
secondly, multiplayer won’t come out soon

1 Like

Thirdly, my eyes are too lazy to read the whole thing because it’s a big block

1 Like

That big block has better ideas than your entire post history

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.