Let me trying
1 X 2 = double keys

And it’s so easy but I think it will 643 price
Not like stackable it’s look like show how did you kill chickens and others
And I wish INTERACTIONS STUDIO like it
In early access 29

Thank you guys :ok_hand::wink:

1 Like

First off: correct your spelling, for me it’s almost impossible to read.
Second: use punctuation, please.
Third: don’t say: Oh, PleAse InteRActioN StuDios, PleAsE aDd ThIs, it meakes you look unprofessional and it’s quite annoying.

4 Likes

No please no

1 Like

What? Did I offend you? I’m trying to help you improve.

I know but I don’t want fight I love you u look my friends

Straight multipliërs for ſcore are a bad idea becauſe they’ll force anyöne doïng the competitions to uſe them while not changing anything elſe.
Key multipliërs really aren’t that intereſting. I mean, all you have to do is decide before a miſſion whether they’ll be worth the price.
Doubling the firepower would be nice but you hit the same problem as for the ſcore, and it’s a bit OP.
As for the food, it’s the ſame deal as with the keys, ſince food is ſold for keys at a ſemi-conſtant price.

8 Likes

The weapon power level and score multiplier shouldn’t be changed, especially a mountable one use item. It ruin the competition of the game.

1 Like

It’s kinda late to tell you, but I think I speak for everyone when I say: “Don’t overreact”. We apprecciate your effort to improve from your precedent behavior, but over reacting just becomes annoying in it’s own way. The last bit is a personal opinion, but it may be shared by a substantial amount of people so. Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.