100k key medal

It’s currently only once-only, but why not… I’ve changed it to every 100k in v.40

10 Likes

@InterAction_studios I win a medal for the idea? XD
because I mentioned that in this comment:

Does that count towards having the medal?

1 Like

Welcome to the accidental medal group!

3 Likes

So this medal is no longer some kind of completion goal? Because if you can earn it more than once then you can’t say that you have done everything.

1 Like

Wait, how does this work? Isn’t it for having 100k in your inventory at once (as opposed to having earnt a total of 100k over time???)

So if you can get it more than once, is it:

• Every time you get to that 100k point (obviously broken)
  • For every 100k after (200k, 300k)
  • Or am I misunderstanding how this medal is awarded?

You get a medal once you exceed 100k, another at 200k, at 300k, etc. You obviously only get each medal once (if your balance drops below 100k and then goes above 100k again, nothing happens)

8 Likes

What if you spend all 100K and gain 100K again

Nothing. Just read IA post. You get it once for surpassing every 100k.

As I was saying here in this case it will be vert useful to know the total Number of the keys…wich is not present in the stats…

2 Likes

The total number of keys is irrelevant. Only your current balance matters.

8 Likes

Not so irrelevant, you said when you reach 100.000 then 200.000… at this point you’ll never obtain a second medal…the best criteria should be the total net keys…

1 Like

But it’s not total net keys. This medal is awarded only for having 100k keys in your inventory right now. That’s the point that makes it a challenge (dare I say a stupid one and frustrating, but whatever). It’s “challenging” because you need to not use the keys for buying everything including essential lives (and fuel if you’re traveling). If it was total keys earned then you are bound to earn it if you play long enough.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.