Wingman assistance suggestion

I know this was suggested before this is just my aproach of the idea!

This feature was last seen in Chicken invaders 4 in one single mission where you had Hen Solo helping you, we haven’t seen this happen ever again. So I wanted to suggest this thing where you coukd equip various helpful spaceships to fly with you in a mission.
There would be new slots on spaceship configuration screen. Bellow hardpoints there would be a new “assist wingman” slots, H&C spaceships would have only one slot, M404 ships would have 2 and bombers would have 3 slots. You could buy and equip multiple of same spaceships if you want and customize them. Here’s the screenshot:

And here are some examples of assisting spaceships and gadgets:

IDK if this is even possible to make :smiley:

31 Likes

imagine putting an assist bomber in an BX-9

2 Likes

How about for “it copies player weapon” change to an equipment? I will call it (weapon imitator)

1 Like

It means that it copies the weapon you’re using. If you collect something else in mission the wingman will also change it’s weapon to match yours.

May I ask what are those prices

I guess its around 800 key.

Since its permanent.

Let him say the price, because:

this is only an assumption from your part. might not be true.

3 Likes

A bit more than satelites I guess…

There are good ideas and welcome back @anotheruser12! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Spectral Buddy, reminds me of my idea of ​​a Hologram! :smile: I'm not there at all!

3 Likes

@anotheruser12 Bro, welcome back to the forum, and the ideas are good!

4 Likes

WhAt a CoInCiDeNcE :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh my god. I didnt believe that I will see you ever again! Welcome back! And what a way to return, with some great ideas(as usual).

6 Likes

Really cool! I’d definitely want to play with a wingman.

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad you like the idea.

1 Like

That’s actually me

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.