Will my progress restart once the full game comes out?

So I’ve been playing the early access of CIU and I love it. I’m doing pretty good and I’ve made it so far where I even bought the best spaceship there is in the game. But I was just wondering if my progress will restart when the full game comes out? Or am I able to buy the Chicken Hunter License and keep my current progress?

1 Like

Yes, but for the early access players the keys that you used in early access will be back on your new account. There’s a pool that IA created about this. Search: How to handle the updates.

Oh thanks, I really need to read to read previous posts first haha. But you know what would be a great idea? If they made the purchase for the $5 account available now, and you can keep your progress starting now and when the full game is released.

Too unfair to other plyers. They need to start from H&C while you have fully-upgraded M408? They need to compete in challenges too.

1 Like

Its not like we played for hours and they just started… it will always be this way.

3 Likes

Well at least you get all the keys you’ve earned and spent back, so you’ll be able to buy all that again.