What's Your Favorite CI Music Track?

CIU Anniversary
CI3 Music 1
CI4 Music 1
CI5 Boss Theme
CI5 Victory Music (and Xmas ver)

1 Like

Im curious why do you have that statement about the halloween theme?

So he is not allowed to say his fav theme? Well its not that bad theme its kinda good.

1 Like

I mean, the CI5 Halloween theme being bad is purely my opinion, it shouldnā€™t affect yours. If you like it thatā€™s cool. I have nothing against those that like it, just the track itself.

And that reminds me how poorly made is the darkness music. Its just less than 30 second loop. Pretty lazy work if you ask me. I respect 2db or whoever did it, but the darkness one just sounds unfinished or either rushed.

darkness music isnā€™t really classified as a theme if you ask me
itā€™s more like an ambience, not the music itself

2 Likes

thiccness ship is replying

CI3 Xmas menu theme is just so good, and same thing for the normal CI3 menu music, theyā€™re gods. IMO, there really isnā€™t any music that Iā€™d just want to skip over. I havenā€™t really heard the CI5 halloween soundtrack tho, so I canā€™t judge them. The Ci5 beta boss theme has a meme factor to it that makes it hard to dislike.

If I really had to pick one that I like the least, it might just be the CIU ambient theme, this might be because I use schein in my mod, but IMO, itā€™s not as iconic as say, the CI3ā€™s boss theme or even the CI5 menu theme.

1 Like

Chicken Invaders 3ā€™s soundtrack is my favourite.

Itā€™s the first CI game Iā€™ve played and I love it to bits

Completely unrelated but hereā€™s the medals Iā€™ve got in CI3

6 Likes

fleks

poll tiem

which ablum BETTER??!?!??!

• CI2 original
  • CI2 Remaster
  • CI3+Editions
  • CI4+Editions
  • CI5+Editions

0 voters

I will be blooming mad if CI4 does not win, mind you.

CI4 boss is the only boss theme which sound like something big and epic. CI5 one is too slow and templated until the middle part which wonā€™t be heard because to this point boss is already dead. CI3 one is too calm which is not bad, just I donā€™t find myself calm when fighting UCO.

4 Likes

Darkness theme

2 Likes

4 Likes

Oh hell no

That theme/video sabotaged by vision and I need a quad to clean it up

I really love the CI5 Xmas Victory music, CI4 Xmas Main theme music, CI5 Stage clear music, CI3 Main theme and CI5 music 3.

CI5 Boss Xmas.

1 Like

vote in poll pls i need a graphic way to display these results

1 Like

the beta version of ci5 xmas boss theme

17 Likes