1 Like

We already have that.

2 Likes

Spacecraft fighting chickens in the space

2 Likes

This one seems too hard to implement.
We may not see that at all.

2 Likes

A thing that i whould like to see in the game is some new mission type. The only ones that were added to CIU that aren’t just fighting bosses and that we didn’t saw in the previous chapters, were Squawk Block missions, Darkness missions and Key Rush missions which, frankly, squawk block and darkness missions suck. Squawk block is overwhelmingly boring because the waves are basically the same from beginning to end and the only 2 bosses are not even challenging or interesing at all, while darkness missions are just chicken invasions but with a quite lower wave limit and with extra darkness, it just doesn’t offer that much variety.

On the good side, squawk blocks could be better if there were more variety of waves and references to the original space invaders games like Tribute, wave from CI5, but darkness missions shouldn’t have ever existed in first place.

I highly doubt that we will get a new mission type in 2022 since the developer is fully focused in the port of the game in IOS and re-balancing stuff of the game which im also excited to see in this year, but i wish, at least, just one more mission type that is actually enjoyable in a future, far or near.

3 Likes

I like to see Steam backgrounds of Chicken Invaders Universe!

1 Like

the game coming for ios and anroid .and i want back this space craft :
تصویر صفحه 2022-01-22 081218

2 Likes

He will never come back because is copyright from Star War, also BX-6 will go with him to cuz he got removed

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

yes! yes! because I didn,t know!

1 Like

What, bx-6 got a copyright attack?

4 Likes

No, BX-6 is not copyright, only Hen Solo got copyright but BX-6 got aways with Hen Solo

1 Like

he did not get copyrighted, he is just trying to avoid it

Tbh i tought that BX ships were a hen-solo ship with a different texture and model lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.