• 1Utensil poker
  • 2 Plasma Rifle
  • 3 Absolver Beam
  • 4Neutron gun

0 voters

4 Likes

thank you for help

1 Like

“Absolver Beam” is the best one of unnecessary weapon.

2 Likes

Various weapons are good for various situations, but Positron is a generally good joker of all trades.

What a gun can make up for it may lack in a different domain, Plasma has a good damage output but would be nothing short of embarassing to use in a Supernova.
Ion clears most of the supernova ahead of you but if your target is a tanky boss, don’t expect to kill it so soon.

You have to be versatile.

3 Likes

Go to chatting place for this small polls

3 Likes

In your list I would go with Utensil Poker, but I’ve seen people go crazy for the plasma rifle and I have literally no idea why. I mean the poistron stream is better guys. (please don’t kill me for saying that)

2 Likes

I actually fully upgraded the Photon Swarm myself. It’s just so nice to be able to hit enemies while focusing on dodging and not having to be directly below them too much either. I get that people like the Utensil Poker for the same reason, but it feels like I’d just miss more often with the bullet spread. Is it really that much more powerful per bullet compared to the Photon Swarm, that it’s okay to miss over half the time?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.