What should I buy?

I have just played for a few days so I don’t know what should I buy. I have bought Untensilk Poker, upgraded to max level (I don’t know it is a good choice or not) and I don’t know what to buy next. Can you guys suggest for me? (Sorry for bad English)

Depedes on your priorities;
if you want to explore everything, i suggest you buy the things to explore suns, hot, frozen, electric and wormholes.
If you want a good spacecraft, buy high quality parts.
If you want to start a complete fleet, start buying spacecrafts.
Maybe you want a squadron? Buy a squadroon license.
If you travel a lot, you’ll need a off-road license.
And yes, Utensil poker was the best choice you could have possibly made.

3 Likes

I recommend buying all exploration “Always-on” items first, and then explore the entire galaxy with the shortest route possible. You will profit enough keys to buy many more items.

2 Likes

Yup, it was.

I would adviſe a Müller, (you only need one- I have the 408), and a few ſatellites to go on it. Remember when buyïng ſpacecraft that the bigger ſhips have larger hitboxes, ſo definitely don’t ſell your H&C; it’ll come in handy.

1 Like

Also you may find an hobby in painting ships, so a compleyte collection will come in handy

1 Like

Muller 404 is actually better because it has the same amount of satellite slots and a slightly smaller hitbox.

1 Like

Which hitbox is better? The bigger one or the smaller one?

So what should I buy first? The parts or the spacecrafts?

What I did was having the first spacecraft with the best parts, then I got addicted at painting them, so I decided to paint and buy them all. Depends on you more than anything.
You may want to have a spacecraft for every situation, in that case I suggest you buy them one by one and the buy the parts for them, stopping when you’re satisfied.
But when buying engines, buy the most crappy ones, you only need one that is excellent, because the only reduce the fuel needed to fly, so one is the most you’ll ever need.
Here’s a list of weapons for different occasion:
Neutron gun: Boss Rush; Comet Chase (For the boss).
Vulcan Chaingun: Supernova.
Utensil Poker: Invasion, Darkness (Maybe Retro).
Plasma RIfle + Bomber (Doesn’t matter which) Squawk Block.

BTW here’s my works, I advise you, it took like 20K+ keys to complete.

Also, parts can be upgraded, I kinda forgot that. Depends on you: do you want to have versatible spacecrafts in less time or good ones in more time?

3 Likes

small. It saves you from death sometimes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.