What If? questions

*Regular

€€€, not $$$.

Q: What if all flying vehicles from all InterAction Studios/Software games that have vehicles (from Island Wars, Island Wars 2, F16, Mach 9.9, Piggly, Chicken Invaders, Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave, Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk and Chicken Invaders: Ultimate Omelette) were added to Chicken Invaders Universe as spacecrafts?

A: one of them would either possibly be broken in some aspect or two of them would be too similar since it’s pretty difficult to balance more than 10 vehicles in a game that’s about shooting chickens

1 Like

What is the difference? Money is money, nothing changes.

1 Like

Q:What would happen if creators actually listened to my ideas and made them become true?

Q:what would happen if the chicken movements and spawning weren’t rng based anymore?

A: You’ll have Idea badge

2 Likes

A: idk

That’s a great answer if I do say so myself

2 Likes

The movements aren’t rng based…? They have set waves.

What if there’s tier 100-1000

A: nothing

A: ialogoS will add you to friend list.
Tier 120

3 Likes

What if the chickens crossed the interstellar highway?

A: b7dcb6cc-95c0-4b48-be99-b7ac3b762661

3 Likes

I means they might move either left, orneight, or up or down. Like the boss chicken in 120th anniversary either rushes down towards you or doesnt. It didnt for a whole wave then in the next one cornered me twice leaving me one life. In some waves “gyrospoce malfunction” they just spawn randomly. Its rng based in some waves

Q:What if undertale was in chicken invaders?

A: During this week I’ll be doing no lives death scene for CI72HDRXGotYE&K and it will be a parody to death scene from Undertale. I will dm you when it’s done.

SA(Self-Answering):Uh…
Sens the chicken :Do you wanna have a bad time?