šŸ“Š Weapon data spreadsheet

I just want to give me the key to hack InterAction

Donā€™t.

2 Likes

star ?

What?

1 Like

you say donā€™t let me hack @Starbrockle

iA will ban you if you only ā€œhackā€ once.

3 Likes

I only want to hack once @RainbowBoyVN

You can ā€œhackā€ weapon damage for feedback purposes only, and it does not count towards your career or affect other players.

1 Like

You canā€™t hack online game

He canā€™t shut off the forum about hack

You canā€™t hack online game because its connected with their sever to save your data

2 Likes

@Jostabeere The Popcorn shot gun has some advantages in large crowds. If you need to be accurate it is not helpful at all. I think it can overheat but you really have to abuse it. As it makes the popped corn it will become weaker but how effective this weapon is depends on the level, the closer to 20 the better. If I were to compare it to any other weapon it would rate just above the Moron Rail gun, only because it can be upgraded. Be well allā€¦

1 Like

Minasam has already answered these questions. I donā€™t see the need to necro the topic and ping the guy after over a year excuse me, two years (wtf).

Corn cannot overheat from firing. It doesnā€™t even comsume coolants once it starts firing popcorn. The only way to make Corn overheat is via threats like overheat zones and Phoenix chicken fireballs.

2 Likes

Got it @GgWw1175 thankx for the info. It is a frustrating weapon because it is slow and looks like a drum stick. I avoid them but when the gift is mixed in with a lot of chicken meat they can be hard to avoid. Then I always have to change the attack and reorganize. These seconds have cost me many keys, many times regardless of their power level. I find it to be a challenge and part of why the game is as good as it is. The Absolver Beam is nasty when getting used to it but once I gained more experience with it I found it to be devastating. I canā€™t say the same about the Popcorn Shotgun. Be well allā€¦

why i canā€™t download the excel?

If you canā€™t then just manually copy-past It In the browserā€™s address bar

It doesnā€™t work

The version number in the filename has to match the gameā€™s version. To use the excel file on the current patch, you need to rename it to CIU-WeaponData-v120.override.xls

I was being dumb I needed to get excel now it works just fine

Iā€™ve updated the spreadsheet with the v.130 Accumulator changes:

Time-based and kill-based charging now has specific ranges of accumulated charge over which it is applied. By default, time-based charging only takes place between 0% and 50% (i.e., between accumulator.timebased.chargethreshold.low and accumulator.timebased.chargethreshold.high)
and kill-based charging between 0% and 100% (i.e., between accumulator.killbased.chargethreshold.low and accumulator.killbased.chargethreshold.high). Charging rates are clamped to these endpoints.

The time-based charging rate at the low endpoint of the range is given by accumulator.timebased.chargerate.low and the rate at the high endpoint by accumulator.timebased.chargerate.high (and similarly for kill-based rates). If those two endpoints are the same, then charging is linear. If low<high then it is accelerating (e.g. quadratic), if low>high then it slows down.

7 Likes