Vote Item Chicken Hunter License For free?

No. I can’t live in earth without CHL. There’s a lot of history in this game. And I like iron man missions.

are you fucking serious

7 Likes

Yep

He brings up a good point, but he’ll be able to pay through Steam.
Also, the CHL costs 6,99€, not 7,99€

1 Like

6,99 rounds off to 7. 7,99 rounds off to 8.

2 Likes

Also hi dudes, the henpire is pretty chill

3 Likes

If you really really want to buy one and you’re not allowed to have paypal or credit cards yet, pretty sure you can buy steam cards and use them there.

Neverless I strongly reconsidering the whole ‘need’ part.

2 Likes

Bruh

2 Likes

ahem read it fully

if it was free

no

6 Likes

if it was free then you might as well just remove it since everyone would have access to it

14 Likes

i choose the gabagooel option

Calm down. Also,
download

4 Likes

No need to whine about not having it for now, you aren’t really missing out on anything. Save the whining for the future.

4 Likes

turn the prices to negative proices ovreflow??1\

In real life, things are “free” because someone paid for them already.

1 Like

Hehehehe! :neutral_face:

1 Like

What a lovely topic!

Just as some of the others mentioned, I too obviously agree that CHL is not a feature that should be free.
CHL stands as the “Donation” feature of this game.
It’s not mandatory to purchase in order to enjoy the game, it’s not all that expensive, even for a schoolgrader who gets lunch money from their parents, and it’s a one-time purchase, something I just CAN’T praise enough. The fact that it’s a one-tine purchase is quite outstanding actually, extremely few games offer ‘VIPs’ or ‘Passes’ without a monthly subscribtion.

At the same time, I do have to call out the minimal additions it brings. A few bits of customization, a discount on some items and a mission type to just fight 2 bosses at once. It falls a bit short of content for 7€ worth. Then again, 1€ was added because of some Steam thingy, and part of that price I’d say is ‘taxed’ for donation purposes. Except the ads, how else do you think this game would make some revenue? I don’t blame CHL’s addition or price at all.

In short, CHL is not mandatory to enjoy the game but it serves as another source of income for iA. If you may, it’s a ‘reward for donating’.

6 Likes

The real source of income is gonna be the mobile version

3 Likes

yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like