Utensil Poker or Neutron Gun?

Tbh,I thought of a rear firing weapon but I never actually suggested it. Might try at some point,though. But I don’t know what the damage values will be,so I’ll need some help with that once I post idea.

Yes, I see nothing wrong with this suggestion at all.

Meanwhile, Master Squawker:
squawklenn

2 Likes

I waited this meme

It’d have to have a high damage to make up for additional difficulty in uſing it.

What about a compound weapon, where it has concentrated ſpread (where damage is greateſt directly behind you, but ſpread is ſtill there) but alſo a fairly weak autolocking beam that aims at the cloſeſt enemy to the ſpaceſhip wherever it may be. The autolocking beam would ſerve to give ſome damage, albeït not much, when the player is forced to ſtay under the enemies.

Between those two, I mostly use the Utensil Poker. Because low heat and spread.

how about plasma rifle ?

1 Like

Best for easy daily,some intermediate dailies and generally first half of the weekly challenge. (Not with the bomber,btw. Because plasma is great for pecking stuff,but having two plasma rays with the bomber would make it harder to get a pecking order)

1 Like

Plasma rifle does the most damage per shot at 1300. but it overheats very quick. rapid fire does solve the issue but not effective against asteroids, UCO’s and Bossa Nova

Plasma is surprisingly good for Asteroids, because it always destroys them in one shot. UCO’s are doable as well, just remember you can shoot at the very edges of the UCO’s hull.

I find a pink hot chaingun the most effective for asteroids, supernova and comet chase. Fastest chase waves may use a red hot chaingun though.

i use ion blaster for asteroids

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.