Unofficial CI5U Leaderboards

Final stats (unofficial for me since I was hosting)
Deaths: 8
Collected firepower: 91 (-40-55 from deaths)
Time: (ingame/real life) 54m17s432ms/about 1h27m
Food collected: 2971 (should have been more than 3750)
Difficulty: Virtuoso
Attempt 2

No special weapons + No sattelites fired challenge

2 Likes

Not bad, though I wouldn’t say that using Specials and/or satellites is a challenge. Its a lot like fire/trigger discipline. If you’re keen enough, you won’t have to use either one.

This is my results:
1st attempt:

2nd attempt:

2 Likes
Final stats
Deaths: 5
Collected firepower: 85 (-30-40 from deaths)
Time (ingame/real life): 53m38s070ms/1h6m40s
Food collected: 3688
Difficulty: Veteran
Attempt 3

Deaths in waves: W38, W90, W96, W105, W120

No special weapons + No sattelites fired challenge completed

1 Like

finshed.

the results.

loadout.

mission config.

1 Like

Impressive. I think you’re second in this unofficial LB, behind @RainbowBoyVN with their 140M score.

2 Likes

Ok how did I get more points than attempt 3

Oh wait I was playing on Virtuoso

1 Like

2nd attempt (windowed screenshot of full gameplay recording). This time with 2 attractors, 2 jets and 2 repulsors.
Died 2 times (one in Chicken Quadrants by egg barrier because of being afk at the wrong cutscene, another in Spin Cycle by chick poop hidden behind laser cannon shots).
Used 1 clucker in Bring Down The Curtain because of being greedy trying to get pecking with Boron and then proceeding to get squeezed by pilot chickens.
Used satellites only in the final chapter.
Full gameplay video coming soon™️.

weapon virtuosity disadvantage

Not quite a good score, though. I still not getting used to play on mobile.

And here’s the moment I barely “survived”.

2 Likes

technically,i’m barely almost died against “fly the coop” cuz it’s so heavy of my skills in CI5 (it’s really fun). although my skill is really low.

Attempt #3. Died three times in this venture: Once in Weaving Through Traffic, once in Palpating Grid (again…) and once at the Coop.

Score did increase by three million, though it still feels like a minor increase from last time.

Loadout was specifically designed for this attempt (and for future ones).

My video editor refuses to export it in one go. It always freezes at some point after the 50% mark, forcing me to restart my Mac.
I’ve officially given up after the 5th attempt. I’m splitting the video into 2 parts.
Exported those 2 parts, but the post-exporting period isn’t any pleasant.
After exporting part 1, I encountered several freezes, I found it extremely hard to navigate around, trying to close unnecessary windows.
After exporting part 2, I encountered a permanent freeze, forcing another restart.
:sob: I’m tired of this.

Huh, I just realized my attempt last night was a few seconds faster than my second attempt, even though I took a bit more time to obtain Peckings.

Feat. metal pipe sfx in part 2.

1 Like

A final score of 132M. Not bad.

Am I only one who has 100 Million Points with only Virtuoso???
Before Hend Game:

After: (Died 3 lives)

1st. Fly solo with Müller Families.

Seeing how nearly all other attempts were used with a BX class ship, using a 40X ship is a change. Not bad, though the score looks a bit low. Lack of Peckings, food or both?

I lack SSH bc i didnt fully adapt mobile yet