⚠ UHF announcement: unidentified chicken breed

Let’s do bosses :smirk:

2 Likes

What music will you choose for new boss, iA?

3 Likes

Yeah, Alchemist is perfect!

And a new boss? Now, we’re talking!

2 Likes

iA, please make a new sound track for it!

4 Likes

iA… doesn’t CIU lack from its own wave music?
We don’t have a special 3 wave tracks, a villain track (cannonade?) and a boss fight track (well, thunder cluck, but it’s so specific to the boss)
I’d like to hear something new, CI music are always great!

3 Likes

I’d rather convince 2db to make more darkness themes, a single short one for something that can last dozens of waves is pretty boring IMO.

3 Likes

I have some questions about the new boss:
1- In the description of the red test tubes, he told that the bullet of the enermies will turn back to attack to our spaceship. My question is: Which enermy are he talk to? Are they the Terminator Chicken like the chicken in “The Yolk Star™!” wave?
2- If the player get colliding from a test tubes, so how long time the player will get affect of that? And how long does the boss throw the test tubes?
3- The boss will throw test tubes to the player or throw in randomly place?
4- Which difficult of the mission can be appear that boss?
5- The music of the boss, like some people had asked in here before me.
6- How is it move during the wave? Step in 1 place like Magnetic Manipulation boss or go around the screen like Sweetie Chicken?

Thanks for reading

Maybe Dr. Chickenstien could work. This bird is quite annoying. Thank-you for your ideas, this is a better challenge for all pilots because of your experience and advice. 3yrs + is a true commitment to our galaxy. Fly safe with my best wishes to you and yours @Francis. Be well all…

2 Likes

Finally something caused attention :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s only 1 like on your suggestion, so I don’t think this idea is popular enough.

There’s neither time nor budget for original music, but… hmm, I have an idea.

The boss is only loosely based on that idea, it’s not an exact implementation.

10 Likes

I wonder what this boss would look like in the game, would his face look like this ?

3 Likes

yes, it is a klaus breed chicken

5 Likes

sadly, you can’t hear anything other than specific explosions in space

2 Likes

this is “:warning: UHF announcement: unidentified chicken breed” not “Post your ideas!”

10 Likes

I posted my idea here because recruit_75 posted his idea here .

then you’re both fired

4 Likes

you’ve already received your answer

5 Likes

This one tho

Summary

New Boss: Hazmat Chicken

1 Like

Out of sincere curiosity, how much is the average cost of getting new music done?

3 Likes

About 600 - 700 euros per minute (I think)
(so basically a normal wave track will cost 3x that)

4 Likes