Toxicity

yes, I hate it too.

6 Likes

Thank you for your honesty. :heart:

5 Likes

@Sammarald Why don’t you delete your server if you hate it? That will help in fixing this community’s mental health. After all, your server was the downfall of this community. Chicken Invaders fans when they successfully drive a member into suicide after he complained about a staff-favored member was being rude to them.

4 Likes

WHAT? o.O

3 Likes

There was, actually. But I don’t want to recall this drama and cause this topic to close.

If I had to be honest here for a second (no personal offense to Emerald though), the server affected my mental health for the worse too, I eventually chose to outright leave it. Though it’s really one person in particular that I… don’t like, at all. And I have very good reasons for it. But I can say this: Most of the people on the forums are good, except for that one person. However, I won’t name which person in particular, just to not further aggravate things.

I acknowledge that I didn’t do a good job as a moderator which is another reason why I left. That said, I no longer want to be associated with the server, nor have any more involvement in any of its effects.

I was going to but the people in it wanted it to keep going :roll_eyes:
Though I’ll want to find new moderators that would take it over and improve it

6 Likes

Now that’s an exaggeration.

1 Like

Acknowledged, I edited my post to this effect.

Some people egos are too big for that. Its really funny how the people which are responsible for CID condition, seems to play the role of victims.

7 Likes

you should create a competition for mod applications

4 Likes