[ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1

The contest has ended. The rules of the contest and the results can be seen below.

Here’s a little lucky minigame to spite up the forum.

LUCKY REWARD: a spot in my only squadron, “Lucky Space Race”. This is just for fun, but in just a few years when I got a job, I may play this again for actual giveaways.

CHALLENGE

Only one rule: Vote in only ONE option, ONE poll.

PROCESS

• There are 29 eligible options (Henterprise Hencounter and Boldly Goes Wherever it Pleases are excluded because they cannot appear in 100% difficulty). Vote in one of the options.

• Feel free to comment or discuss, but only votes in the poll count for participation.

• Discourse only allows 20 options per poll so I have split them to two polls. DO NOT vote in two polls. Vote in only one option, one poll.

• Unfortunately, to prevent abusing multiple accounts, trust level 2 or above is required.

• Polls will be closed on May 16, 2022 00:00 GMT, 5 minutes before that new Space Race is generated. I will post three screenshots of the Space Race as proof:

• The screenshot of the paused screen right after the Space Race is completed, displaying the name of the final boss wave.

• The results screen, with the base score matching the base score displayed in the first screenshot.

• The Inbox screen, with the Space Race date displayed, plus the total career score being exactly the same as shown in the second screenshot (results after completing the mission).

• There are 4 more spots in the squadron. If the number of winners in the same round is more than the number of remaining spots, I will randomly choose winners using @discobot. Winners will receive a congratulations message from me on this forum asking for in-game callsign.

• Players that vote in both polls or accounts that are suspiciously similar to each other will be disqualified.

Good luck, and have fun!

POLL

Vote in only ONE of the polls!
  • Show 'em who’s Boss!
  • U.C.O.* encounter! (#1)
  • Blast from the Past
  • It Gets Cold in Space
  • Another U.C.O. sighting! (#2)
  • A mysterious ship approaches…
  • Close Encounters (#3)
  • U.C.O. approaching! (#4)
  • The Yolk-Star™!
  • It’s a bird! It’s a plane!
  • Giant Robotic Space Crab (#1)
  • It’s the Mother-Hen ship!
  • Twice Infinity
  • Attack of the Giant Crab (#2)
  • Planetary Egg City
  • Shoot the Core!
  • The Iron Chef
  • The King of Crabs (#3)
  • Chicken Multiplicity
  • Egg Cannon Confrontation
0 voters
DO NOT vote here if you have chosen one of the options above!
  • Special Forces
  • It’s Party Time!
  • The Henperor’s Apprentice
  • Brothers Reunited
  • Giant Robotic Space Crab v2.0
  • Hend Game
  • Chicken Exponentiality
  • The Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade
  • Thundercluck
0 voters

PREVIOUS WINNERS

# Space Race date Correct answer Winners
1 March 20, 2022 Giant Robotic Space Crab v2.0 None
2 March 23, 2022 A mysterious ship approaches… None
3 March 26, 2022 Thundercluck None
4 March 29, 2022 Planetary Egg City None
5 April 1, 2022 Hend Game None
6 April 4, 2022 Show 'em who’s Boss! None
7 April 7, 2022 It Gets Cold in Space None
8 April 10, 2022 It’s a bird! It’s a plane! @ordinary_ryxt
9 April 13, 2022 Another U.C.O. sighting! None
10 April 16, 2022 Giant Robotic Space Crab @trueuser
11 April 19, 2022 The Yolk-Star™! @pro.vn
12 April 22, 2022 Giant Robotic Space Crab None
13 April 25, 2022 It’s a bird! It’s a plane! None
14 April 28, 2022 Another U.C.O. sighting! None
15 May 1, 2022 The Iron Chef @xeast_1
16 May 4, 2022 Thundercluck None
17 May 7, 2022 It’s Party Time! None
18 May 10, 2022 Thundercluck None
19 May 13, 2022 It’s a bird! It’s a plane! @KnockoffFeline
20 May 16, 2022 Attack of the Giant Crab @Starbrockle
10 Likes

ROUND 1 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of March 20, 2022 (2122) is… Giant Robotic Space Crab v2.0

But darn it, the only player that selected it has been disqualified for also voting on a different boss!

The following users are disqualified for voting in two options: @windinecraft @Rabbit_Dude @ThisIsChristianF. Disqualification doesn’t mean banning, you can still join us next time, but this is a reminder to everyone to make sure that you follow the rules.

So that means unfortunately, there are no winners this time. But the search for lucky squadron members continues with another poll from now until March 23, 2022 00:00 GMT! (check top post)

As the unanimous vote of players in the poll above, I will continue using two Discourse polls normally, and you can vote in only one poll.

5 Likes

ROUND 2 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of March 23, 2022 (2122) is… A mysterious ship approaches…

Unfortunately, there are no winners this time. Votes have been reset, test your luck and make your guess on the next Space Race final boss on Saturday, March 26, 2022 (2122) at 00:05 GMT.

4 Likes

ROUND 3 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of March 26, 2022 (2122) is… Thundercluck

Poll results:

Unfortunately, there are no winners this time. Round 4 begins, vote in one (and only one) of the options for Space Race final boss (wave 30) on March 29, 2022, check top post: [ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1.

3 Likes

ROUND 4 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of March 29, 2022 (2122) is… Planetary Egg City

…which no one has chosen correctly.

That means we continue round 5. Votes have been reset, make your guess again in one (and only one) of the options for Space Race on April Fools 2022 (2122) at 00:05 GMT, before the polls are closed 5 minutes before that as usual: [ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1.

Also, congratulations to the new 4th distinct Galactic Cup winner!

3 Likes

ROUND 5 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 1, 2022 (2122) is… Hend Game

…which no one has chosen correctly.

Unfortunately, there are no winners this time. Round 6 begins, vote in one and only one of the bosses in the poll for the next Space Race final boss on April 4, 2022: [ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1.

2 Likes

ROUND 6 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 4, 2022 (2122) is… Show 'em who’s Boss!

…and no one has chosen it. I’m sorry, I forgot to take the screenshot of the polls before resetting the polls, but I promise you this is true. I definitely want a winner.

Round 7 begins, vote in one and only one of the bosses in the poll on the top post for the next Space Race final boss on April 7, 2022: [ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1. Will we finally have a winner?

12 hours left!

5 Likes

ROUND 7 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 7, 2022 (2122) is… It Gets Cold in Space

…and we still haven’t found a winner yet.

Round 8 begins, vote in one and only one of the bosses in the poll on the top post for the next Space Race final boss on April 10, 2022: [ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1

9 hours left! I have seen one user incorrectly voting in both polls, please change your vote now.

5 Likes

ROUND 8 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 10, 2022 (2122) is… It’s a bird! It’s a plane!

After 8 rounds and 24 days, we have finally found a winner that guessed correctly and followed all the rules! Congratulations to :partying_face: @ordinary_ryxt :partying_face: for being the first winner of “Guess the boss!”

@ordinary_ryxt will be invited to my “Lucky Space Race” squadron very soon (UPDATE: this player has accepted my invitation and is now an official member of the squadron!). To other players, the lucky poll continues with round 9 ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1), you will have to guess the final boss on Space Race of April 13, 2022 as usual. Remember to vote in only one option, one boss! 12 hours left!

8 Likes

Warning, @tuminh0245 and @anon58612718 have been caught voting on both polls, please vote on ONLY ONE poll.

7 Likes

Indeed. For those players, please change your votes soon before tomorrow.

2 Likes

ROUND 9 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 13, 2022 (2122) is… Another U.C.O. sighting!

…which no one has voted for.

There are no winners this time. Round 10 begins, vote in one (and only one) of the polls in the top post ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on April 16, 2022.

We are approaching the halfway point. I’m planning to do at most 20 rounds of this before closing the polls and ending the season, regardless of the number of winners in the squadron. 10 hours left!

2 Likes

ROUND 10 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 16, 2022 (2122) is… Giant Robotic Space Crab

Congratulations to :partying_face: @trueuser :partying_face: for being the second player to guess the boss correctly and follow all the rules! This player will be invited to my “Lucky Space Race” squadron very soon (UPDATE: this player has accepted my invitation and is now an official member of the squadron!).

To other players, half of the rounds have passed, so round 11 begins now, please make your guess and vote in one (and only one) of the bosses on the top post ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on April 19, 2022. 11 hours left!

8 Likes

ROUND 11 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 19, 2022 (2122) is… The Yolk-Star™!

Here are the poll results:

Congratulations to :partying_face: @pro.vn :partying_face: for being the third player to guess the boss correctly and vote correctly! The recruit will be sent an invitation to my “Lucky Space Race” squadron very soon (UPDATE: this player has accepted my invitation and is now an official member of the squadron!)

To other players, round 12 begins now, vote in one and only one of the options in the polls in the first post ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) to guess the next final boss in Space Race of April 22, 2022. 12 hours left!

8 Likes

ROUND 12 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 22, 2022 (2122) is… Giant Robotic Space Crab

No one chose Giant Robotic Space Crab (#1), probably because they didn’t expect it to appear again. There are no winners this time, round 13 begins, vote in one and only one of the options above ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on April 25, 2022.

3 Likes

ROUND 13 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 25, 2022 (2122) is… It’s a bird! It’s a plane!

No one has chosen this boss, so unfortunately there are no winners this time. Round 14 begins, vote in one and only one of the options above ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on April 28, 2022.

1 Like

ROUND 14 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of April 28, 2022 (2122) is… Another U.C.O. sighting!

No one has chosen this boss, so unfortunately there are no winners this time. Round 15 begins, vote in one and only one of the options above ((TL2+ required) Guess the boss! - Round 15/20) for the next Space Race final boss on International Workers’ Day 2022.

2 Likes

ROUND 15 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of May 1, 2022 (2122) is… The Iron Chef

Congratulations to :partying_face: @xeast_1 :partying_face: for being the only winner of round 15 and following all the rules, and the 4th winner overall! I will send this player the invitation to join my “Lucky Space Race” squadron very soon (UPDATE: this player has accepted my invitation and is now an official member of the squadron!)

Round 16 starts now, votes have been reset, vote in one and only one of the bosses above ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the final boss on Space Race of May 4, 2022. One day left!

2 Likes

ROUND 16 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of May 4, 2022 (2122) is… Thundercluck

No one has chosen this boss, so unfortunately there are no winners this time. Round 17 begins, vote in one and only one of the options above ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on May 7, 2022. 11 hours left!

2 Likes

ROUND 17 RESULTS

The final boss on wave 30 of this Space Race of May 7, 2022 (2122) is… It’s Party Time!

No one has chosen this boss, so unfortunately there are no winners this time. Round 18 begins, vote in one and only one of the options above ([ENDED] Guess the boss! - Season 1) for the next Space Race final boss on May 10, 2022. One day left!

2 Likes