Timers for Phase-outs and Amplifiers

It should be self explanatory from the topic name. It’s more of a minor detail than a feature, although it can help you judge when to move out of the way for the Phase-out. What do you think?

The bar on top of the ship can be used an alternative for the timer.

(PS: Please a polite and friendly tone, not an argumentative one. Thank you!)

13 Likes

Yeah, some kind of indicator would be cool.
Also no argumentive tone? So no opposing opinions? Not trying to make your point?

1 Like

may be add this feature as an HUD?

1 Like

You can object, sure. Just don’t sound too harsh. Please be as polite and friendly as possible.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s really neceſſary.

1 Like

We’ll just see how it goes though.

In my opinion, it’d be cool if we had a hardpoint that installs a visible timer on our HUD for these timed effects, such as Phaseout, Damage Amplifier, maybe the weapon cooldown time, and so on…

2 Likes

I mean, an Insight is good enough. Making it a HUD will make it pretty expensive for it’s use.

I disagree,because you don’t actually know if you’ll have to use amps and/or phaseouts during a mission. Chances are,you might end up getting the insight,but you might not actually end up using either of the two items while the insight is active. Hard points would be better,imo.

2 Likes

Alright then.

1 Like

Added to v.35

:medal_sports: Idea

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.