Theory: Main Villain will be in last part of Chicken Invaders

Main Villain from Chicken Invaders Franchise will be in last part of Chicken Invaders.
Why ? Developers MAYBE will stop make CI games. If The Hero will destroy it, game finish Forever.
For example, I imagined it:

1 Like

If there will be last CI game with a story, it needs at least 2 different endings.

2 Likes

How about “Henpress”? You know, Henperor’s wife… And maybe he has concubines too?

1 Like

I think a “Last CI game” will never be declared such, or atleast won’t be made in mind to be the last. Most likely if more episodical games come out, they will end to focus on CIU or some other problems. Either way, I don’t really think we need a Big Bad for the series, especially since we just know “It’s the chickens”. Do we need more to that? It’s just organized alien chicken hatred for the human race.

2 Likes

We know for a fact that the Henperor exists.

Do we know the Henperor is the Big Bad? We have a Henperor’s apprentice, but we can’t just assume the Henperor is head of the operations. Just like the Yolk Star wasn’t a main base, rather a super-weapon. The “Death Star”, a practice target for the eggcannon. And Henperor might be a high hen, but not the TOP CHICKEN.

1 Like

Technically IA is the main vullian, because they are the reason for the whole invasion, starting it 20 years ago.

1 Like

It makes me wonder, is the Yolk Star made out of remnants from the Mother Hen Ship in episode 2 or it’s a completely new weapon the chickens made that happened to be near the sun?

1 Like

Probably not. There are many eggs to go around. Even if I’d wage to guess it would be Blast From The Past. Since that’s the Mother Hen Ship.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.