Theory-Lore General

Plus character development. (Sarge chicken from Chicken Invaders 2 became Special Forces)

2 Likes

Every chicken boss is a counterpart to a mook.

Party chicken to slobs and cowards
Sarge boss to pilots
Big chickens to normal adults
etc

Festers are named as such because of the festering nature of them collaborating with chickens, or because of how the relationship between them and humans has festered and worn down since the yolk star killed one in CI3.

Note how the UFOs in CI3 only become an active threat after that incident.

1 Like

Actually, imagine if this was how CI6 was organized, supposing it had a tutorial for the new enemies.

Funny to me that the egg cannon in both theme and lore feels more mysterious and bizarre than the henterprise, and even the yolk star feels more so than the henterprise. Why, though? Maybe because we never really see the henterprise do anything other than spew feathers. It doesn’t feel directly relevant to CI5’s story, more of a reason for the story which is about the lore of the fan.

Also, consider the fact the CI5 spacecrab appears in Wave 100, immediately before entering earth. The crab not only was able to stalk you across galaxies, it found your home as the hero. Now that’s creepy.

The question remains:

How long did it take for Hero to clean up the Earth from Chickens after CI1?

1 Like

I meant its on the wiki and cannon that sarge chicken from CI2 is Special Forces Chicken from CI5.

I meant the pilots in CI5 chapter 5 on though, not just the Special Forces boss alone.

Infinichickity

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.