šŸŽ– The Medal Medal

The fourth ā€œMedal Medalā€ is hereby awarded to @SA-GoldenBoss128 !

Check out the details here: Early Access version 83 - #108 by SA-GoldenBoss128

18 Likes

iA, will u plan for the best medal for the 100B scores player?
we have @ngoinhado and @shadylarry are reaching

1 Like

I donā€™t think we need another medal you can get only by grinding for 1000 hours

3 Likes

maybe a ā€˜ā€˜You have no lifeā€™ā€™ achievement

8 Likes

How does that work though

You have to get at least one of every medal in this game.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, probably its too hard to be in the first place in some competitive missions

It is also impossible if you have no chl due to the inability to play ironman mode.

15 Likes

Winning Ironman competition is %95 impossible. You need lots of keys and pay more than 3 hours to reach the 1st place.

3 Likes

I also donā€™t like the fact that some medals depend on multiplayer domination rather than personal achievement, like space race and daily challenge medals, because itā€™s impossible to predict how you can get it. Thereā€™s a probability that the game may be overrun by cheaters and/or heavily paying players making it impossible to win.

11 Likes

I doubt people will cheat, at least not without them getting banned quickly. That sort of depends on how good of an anti-cheat system the game will have(er,it will have one, right?) However, the other issue is in fact a thing, and itā€™s mostly because perishables exist. They werenā€™t so important in the past, but now that ironman mode is here, you really canā€™t go without them.

1 Like

There is no ā€œmayā€ when multiplayer and rewards are words used in the same phrase

I think 100B medal shouldnā€™t be added to the game. Because there is almost no way a new player would get it. Instead why not change it to a smaller one, like 500m - 1B - 10B points per medal (the same as selling food, 100k keys,ā€¦) that would be more reasonable i believe.

3 Likes

We already have tier 99 medal, I donā€™t want an extreme version of it that takes 20x as long to obtain. But there should be some reward after tier 99 (for example, same key reward as tier 98 to 99 for every 100 million points earned).

2 Likes

Fake Medal but who obtains this will be a Legend

1 Like

IA is in the future againā€¦

CIU events are 100 years from now, look at the date of ANY mail in CIU

3 Likes

idk

The fifth ā€œMedal Medalā€ is hereby awarded to @Liz_VN !

Check out the details here: Early Access version 102 - #314 by Liz_VN

13 Likes

touch grass

2 Likes