The 4ourth idea

fine…its that if i wasn’t a veteran i would be a noob at this game

Yeah,and? I don’t see what that has to do with what we’re currently talking about.

1 Like

Ideas have nothing to do with skills :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is that an insult to my idea cos if it is im calling @InterAction_studios to tell you have been critising and bringing me negative comments. how come everyone else got better ideas and you give them good things…

Lore-wise, it would be the end of the Chicken Invaders series if the Hero defeated the highest ranked chicken, Henperor I suppose.

How is it an insult?!? He was just stating a fact: being skilled at the game doesn’t mean that your ideas are good. He said it because you keep telling us that you’re a veteran,which has nothing to do with how good your ideas are.

Good things? You mean likes?

exactly how come @Sammarald come up with a stupid idea called the egg launcher, I have a EVEN better weapon check it out on my latest topic. again, eeg launcher is ineffective to chickens cos chickens shoot eggs. :unamused:

Instead of wasting your time by criticizing the ideas of others during this time, you can do something far better than solving others. Even if Interaction Studios like idea, its not 100% sure that will be add in the game. Try to read carefully plan update 2 and 3.

Just because chickens shoot eggs,they are strong against them? They used corn cobs,too,yet they are weak against corn shotgun. And perhaps if someone says that your idea is bad,you should accept their opinion instead of constantly insulting them about their idea being the worst possible thing IA could add

1 Like

Egg Launcher honestly doesn’t matter for me anyways, as it was made on a whim.

Anyways, adding onto what others said above, criticizing ideas is good, but constantly insulting and bashing them (as you do) isn’t. I, for example, try to give tips on how those ideas could be improved.

2 Likes

first and foremost, YOU have been saying this: “the health is too low like the sagre chickens”, besides i spoke to IA and i agree with them, its them i have to convice, its you guys, secondly i apologised about your my insults ok? there. i. said. it.:weary:

I only compared this boss’ health to that of the Sarge Chickens. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it would make it too easy to defeat.

i guess your right. im sorry dude.

any tips that could make my day @Sammarald?

i mean it i really need just a bit of help

If you have trouble deciding on boſs ſtrength, try thinking about if the boſs would be at the beginning or the end of a miſſion, and take a look at the boſs and enemies CI wiki page to ſee the ſtrength of boſſes of a ſimilar difficulty to that which you are trying to achieve.

oh so thats how bosses get stronger each episode

This is off topic but I find it hillarious how almost nobody puts effort into tittling their topics😂

LOLZ dude u gotta be kidding…