Super bosses hardcore

so let’s talk about the 3 main bosses from the previous episodes of the francise
With no doubt the yolk star is the harest one… personally I don’t like the presence of the “minions” when you arrive at the checkpoint!..especially that are not normal “minions” …they are “Terminators minions”…in my opinion terminator chickens is more than enough!!..so I propuse 2 poll’s
The “minions” should be remove from the yolk star ?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

and for those who are not satisfy of the difficulty
should the “minions” be introduce on Henterprise and Egg Cannon

• yes
  • no

0 voters

ps minions=toxic chick,UFO, Chickenaut etc

4 Likes

Dude, the “minions”, as you call them, are critical for ſcaling the Yolk Star™ to higher difficulties. You’ll notice they appear leſs if you remove SSH; this is a pretty good workaround for thoſe of you who have a certain adverſity to loſing an obſcene number of lives.

As for your ſecond queſtion, it’d be nice, although I vaguely recall IA ſayïng ſomething about there not beïng ſupport for that.

3 Likes

I’ve said it too many times to count, but I’d rather see the terminator count increased substantially for the Yolk-Star™ at the cost of reducing the max laser count to five. But it seems to be an unpopular opinion, unfortunately.

I think it’s a more dynamic, and less ridiculous-looking way to achieve a similar effect.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.