(Note: this topic is repost/revision of this: Stat-to-Key Converter)
Wow, you did a lot of heroic jobs! It means, you have got a lot of medals, right?
So, have you thought about getting keys by how much you did? So, this might be what you’ve been thought for a long time.
(Pic above is my stat, btw.)
My idea is this;
If you once have right condition, you can do “stat settlement” at the regional Heroes Academy.
When you “settle the stat”, your stat resets. But, don’t worry! some of your progress does not reset, and you can select what you wanna reset and can get keys proportionally to your stat.
If you want to assess the stat, you must:
- attain Tier 99
- associate your account with E-mail
- have callsign
- not have settled/reset the stat within 90 days / 3 months.
IMPORTANT What is “Stat Settlement” process?
- Players visit the nearest Heroes Academy campus
- Enter the campus and select “Request stat settlement” button.
- Read the precaution for the settlement and continue
- Select what stat you want to reset and request the settlement.
- Your stat resets on next monday and you get keys with the number depending on the stat. you can get settlement recipt(?) via inbox. (side note: How about taking a screenshot of recipt and post your settlement result on the forum, if you want to boast?)
Stats still count even after settlement request but till next Monday 00:00:00 GMT+0.
Competitive mission (Space race, Ironman, etc) progress does not affect stat settlement
Star system price fluctuation NEVER affect the number of Key you’ll receive, so you will receive same number of key regardless of campus location.
If you recently reset the stat, Other players can view your stat so far right before resetting, and the text “this recruit reset their stat ^ day(s) ago.” will show up in stat overview screen.
- The following is the stat that reset (You can toggle select whether certain stat resets or not)
- Weapon Usage
- Flight Time
- Victory Ratio
- Lives lost
- Special Weapon used
- Medal of Annihilation
- Distinguished Green Greed Cross Medal
- Meritorious Marksmanship Award
- Medal of Great Appetite Achievement
- Chicken Hunter Medal of Excellence
- Hard-Boiled Certificate of Merit
- Recognition Medal of Self-Resistant
- Conspicious “No Help” Commendation
- Honourable “Either Brave or Stupid” Award
- Outstanding ‘One Man Army’ Medal
- Greatest Chicken Hunter of All Time Award
- Trivial/Easy/Intermediate/Hard/Very Hard/Elite Campaign Trophy
- Grill Hero
- The following is the stat that NEVER reset (You CANNOT toggle select whether certain stat resets or not)
- Food (that can be converted into keys at local Space Burger)
- Galaxy Exploration progress
- Item/Equipment that you own (including Upgrade progress)
- Grand Accomplishment Admiral
- Daily Diligence Declaration
- Victorious Champion Stamp of Approval
- Scrooge McCluck Certification
- Great Perfectionist Acknowledgement
- Missions flown
- Waves flown
- Birthday Accomplishment
- Daily Winner (Easy/Intermediate/Hard)
- Weekly Winner
- Speedy Gonzales
- Galactic Cup
- Daily Hard Worker
- Weekly Hard Worker
- Busy Bee Accolade
- Early Access Participation
- Great Minds Thinks Alike
- Bug Exterminator Medal
- Any other medal that awarded for CIA game contribution, by IA studio game dev team.
DISCLAIMER: I suggest this idea, inspired by Space Burger (Food-to-Key system)