Squadron league

How does this feature work and how can one start daring? : Click on “SQUADRON LEAGUE”.
PicsArt_۰۲-۰۴-۰۲.۰۰.۵۰

You see the ranking. Click on “START A DARE”. And choose your squadron (Tip: If you are not a squadron builder you can not start a dare with that squad unless the squad builder starts daring).

And then click on “DARE A SQUADRON” and choose your opponent based on the ranking. And finally chose the difficulty.
When and how does courage end? : When all the members of the two squads played their turn, but if they did not play their turn, it ends 3 days later.
What determines which squadron won ? : If we say the total points, which is not fair because the number of squadron members may be more than the other . So the average number of points is more fair.
Thanks for reading.
If you have a question, ask me I will answer

What determines which squadron won?

Also, all competitions regarding squadrons should be able to gracefully handle squadrons of different sizes.

6 Likes

If we say the total points, which is not fair because the number of squadron members may be more than the other . So the average number of points is more fair.

Oh forgot the difficulty. It is same to the main league.

wonder if UHF Tournament could work or something.

some of my scrapped UHF Tournament stuff for suggestion:

• there will be no squadron ranking for tourments
  • tournament hosted by a squadron leader
  • hosting a tournament will cost keys (price will depends on how much squadrons join)
  • winners will recieve a medal

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.