Spacecraft rotation

Spacecraft rotation The spacecraft’s rotation is to control the direction and rotation of the spacecraft, and to control it via the wheel in the mouse?

2 Likes

Can you speak more clearly? I can’t understand.

4 Likes

This type of control scheme is too controversial…

8 Likes

Maybe he meant adding a feature to allow the ship to rotate

2 Likes

that’s what I mean

1 Like

Well, it could be easily used as an exploit to nerf all of the stages

1 Like

What is going on? Why do people steal one of my most controversial topics?

4 Likes

I don’t think they are doing that.

2 Likes

I didn’t steal anything from you. I try to suggest some ideas. I think my topic is just the same

1 Like

Wait, this is the topic what i was Reading two seconds ago!!

3 Likes

You are suggesting A LOT of suggested ideas, and a lot of them are from qbus…
You need read if you idea was suggested to Dodge this

2 Likes

And I think they do (1 day ago! there was a topic about a new weapon that uses rotation and it is incredibly similar, I’m just waiting for OP clarification on the mechanic) . Which is even weirder because it’s actually one of my suggestions that wasn’t met with agreement and a rather long discussion.

Well, you suggested something that was already suggested. To make it even funnier if you just used search button and typed just one word - “rotation” you would get topics that talked about it including mine.

9 Likes

Everybody should search if their ideas were already suggested or not

4 Likes

This is not a idea if it was suggested and didnt searched in the “Find” Buttom, it isnt hard

2 Likes

Bruh people can use this to beat epic waves.

2 Likes

Yeah, looking back at our previöus converſations, I’m ſomewhat proud of my work. Not that you didn’t make it difficult for me at times!

4 Likes

I am not looking if the ideas are proposed, proposed or not, because I do not have enough time to search . I will not suggest any thought on this site. Please note that I am a failure and stupid to suggest ideas.

3 Likes

@medo: You probably aren’t aware of this as it was before your time (as it were), but this topic has been covered fairly well in this topic (which ſtarted out beïng about ſomething elſe) and in this one, creäted for the purpoſe.

6 Likes

I am different from you, also did you really had to say that…

yeah yeah i am stupid

3 Likes